Last modification: 03/25/2021
MISS-PAREO.COM whose address is 149 Avenue du Maine, 75014 Paris , is responsible for processing your information associated with sales transactions with customers from the European Economic Area, Great Britain or Switzerland;
Please read our Terms & Conditions and this policy before accessing or using our Services. If you do not wish to accept this policy or our terms & conditions, please do not access or use our Services. If you are outside the European Economic Area, by using our Services, you agree to the terms & conditions and the privacy rules set out in this policy.
In addition, we may provide you with tracking of the disclosure of your personal data or further information on the processing of such data or on certain aspects of our Services. Such information may be in addition to this policy or give you more choices regarding the processing of your personal data.
• The personal data we collect >
• Cookies and other similar technologies >
• How we use your personal data >
• Sharing of your personal data >
• Security measures >
• Your rights >
• Retention >
• Third party sites >
• Children >
• Note intended for residents of the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom and Switzerland >
• Contact us >
1. The personal data we collect
The types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
• TO. Data that you provide to us directly and voluntarily for the purchase or contract of Services . We collect the personal data you give us when using our Services. For example, if you visit our Site and place an order, we collect the information you provide to us during the ordering process. This data includes your first and last name, your postal address, your e-mail address, your telephone number, your payment account or your credit card information. In some areas, passport information and tax number are also required for customs clearance. We may also collect information communicated with one of our departments such as customer service or during a survey completed online on our Site. You can also choose to provide us with your e-mail address to receive information on the products and Services offered by MISS-PAREO.COM via the subscription to the MISS-PAREO Newsletter.
• B. Data you provide to us to improve our products and Services. You can voluntarily tell us your height, age, weight and measurements as well as your preferences. This information is used to recommend the size of clothing and indicate the services that will be most suitable for you.
• VS. The data you post on the Site . If you post information in public areas of the Site, for example in customer comments, that information may be collected and used by MISS-PAREO.COM, by users of the Site, or by the general public. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Site that would allow strangers to identify you, locate you, or information that you do not want to share in public.
• D. Data that you provide to us through instant chat on the Site. You can provide personal data through instant chat, available 24 hours a day on our Site. We recommend that you do not share any information that would be uncomfortable for you to share with a physical agent from our teams.
We may also store your voice information during your voice communications with customer service for related matters, and we keep your voice information securely.
• Information we collect in connection with a Promotion will be used for the Promotion, for example, to notify winners and send prizes. As permitted by applicable law, your data will also be used by MISS-PAREO.COM or the Promotion sponsor for commercial purposes. Your participation in a Promotion may result in the inclusion of your e-mail address on our lists and on the lists of our business partners. Recognition of a win may require you to authorize us to display (except where prohibited by law) your information on the Site, for example on the winners page.
• F. Data collected automatically on the Site. We may collect data about you when you use the Site. For example, if you access the Site from a computer, we automatically collect information such as browser and version, computer and connection, IP address and standard web information. If you access the Site from a mobile device, we may also locate it. You can choose not to share your location from the device settings. If you would like assistance in changing these settings, please contact the operator or brand of the device. Please see section 2 below for more information on the automatic processing of your personal data.
• G. Combination and automated information. We may also combine the information we collect across our services and through your devices, and use various technologies to process your information for the purposes described above. For example, we use automated systems that analyze your account status and payment information in order to detect unsecured payments. We also use automated systems to analyze the security of your account and provide you with suggestions for improving it.
2. Cookies and other similar technologies
Cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device’s hard drive from your browser to allow the site or provider to recognize your browser and save certain information.
• In general, we use direct or indirect cookies for these purposes: to allow our Services to function properly; provide a safe browsing experience when you use our Services; collect passive information about your use of our Services; measure your interactions with our advertising campaigns; help us improve our Services and save your preferences for your convenience.
• We use the following types of cookies for our Services:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary because they allow you to use our Services. For example, strictly necessary cookies allow you to access secure areas of our Services. Without these cookies, some Services are inaccessible. These cookies do not collect information about you for commercial purposes. This category of cookies is necessary for our Services to function and cannot be disabled.
• Functional cookies. We use functional cookies to save your choices in order to tailor our Services, to provide you with more functions and personalized content. For example, these cookies may reflect your name or your preferences on our Services. We do not use functional cookies to provide you with targeted advertising. If these cookies are disabled, the functionality of our Services may be reduced.
• Analytical cookies. These cookies collect passive information about your use of our Services, including the pages you visit and the links you click. We use the information collected by these cookies to improve and optimize our Services. We do not use functional cookies to provide you with targeted advertising. You can deactivate these cookies.
• Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to create targeted advertising for you. For example, they prevent the same ad from appearing over and over, they ensure that ads are displayed correctly and, in some cases, they select ads based on your preferences. Our advertising partners may use these cookies to profile your preferences and deliver relevant advertising on other sites. You can disable these cookies as indicated below.
• B. Other tracking technologies.
To measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or for other Site purposes, we may use conversation pixels, this is a line of code that tells us that you have clicked a particular button or visited a certain page (example: a thank you page for participating in a survey or for subscribing to one of our Services). We also use web pixels to analyze your use of our Site. The use of pixels allows MISS-PAREO.COM to record the fact that a certain device, browser or application has visited a certain web page.
• C. Your choices.
Your browser may suggest that you reject some or all cookies. You can also delete cookies from your browser. You can indicate your preferences for cookies on our Site by following the instructions below.
• Direct cookies. You can use the browser on which you visit our Site to allow, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions of the browser (often in the settings, in “help”, “tools” or “modify”). Please note that if you have set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain features of our Site. Or some parts of the Site may not function properly. You can find more information about your browser’s cookie settings at https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Mobile advertising. If you are not located in European Countries, you can choose to have your mobile advertising IDs used for certain types of advertising through the device settings by following the instructions. If you opt out, we will delete all data about you and no longer collect it in the future. The number that was randomly assigned to you will be deleted. However, if you later change your mind, we will not be able to find you with the number given initially and you will be considered a new user for practical reasons. If you are located in European Countries, the cookie banner on our Site will allow you to choose whether your mobile advertising identifiers are used for certain types of advertising via the settings of the mobile device.
• Third party cookies. If you are located outside of European Countries, to opt out of third-party ad networks and similar technologies that use advertising cookies, please see http://www.aboutads.info/choices . Once you click on the link, you will be offered the option to opt out of advertising from any participating advertising agencies or limit such advertising. For more information, see the page http://www.aboutads.info/consumers . If you are in European countries, the cookies banner on our Site will allow you to accept or not third-party cookies.
We do not control the collection or use of your data by third party sites for preference-based advertising. However, these third parties may allow you to choose whether or not your information is collected or used for this purpose. In addition, most browsers provide help pages for setting cookie preferences. You can find more information for the following browsers here:
• Google Chrome
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Safari (Desktop)
• Safari (Mobile)
• Android Browser
• Opera Mobile
• D. Analysis.
If you are located outside of European Countries, we may use our Third Party Services to record and analyze your use of the Site. Currently we are using Google Analytics. Google Analytics is an analysis service offered by Google LLC (“Google”) which analyzes and records the activity of the Site. For more information on Google privacy, please visit the Google privacy and terms page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en . Google Analytics allows visitors to opt out of their data being collected or used by them, available on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . If you are located in European countries and Google Analytics is set to collect your data, the cookie banner on our Site will allow you to accept Google Analytics.
• E. Behavioral marketing
• F. Other tracking technologies.
We may also use tracking technologies to collect “click stream” data, such as the domain name of the service providing you with internet access, the browser and its version, the operating system and platform, the average time spent on our Site, pages viewed, content searched, access time and other relevant statistics as well as to associate unique device identifiers or other identifiers that you use to log into the Site.
• The pages of our Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files such as web beacons (also called clear gifs or pixel tags) which allow us, for example, to count the users who have visited these pages or opened an e-mail. mail, or for other statistical purposes (for example, to measure the popularity of a site’s content and to check the integrity of the system and the server).
• Pages on our Site may also use Java scripts, code snippets embedded in different parts of websites and applications that facilitate many processes such as speeding up the refresh of certain features or recording the use of different components. web; ETags, http codes that allow portions of websites to be stored or kept in your browser’s cache to improve the performance of the Site; local HTML5 storage which allows you to store Site data or keep it in the cache of your browser in order to store or retrieve data from HTML5 pages during a visit to the Site.
• G. Do not follow.
Some browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari allow you to transmit “Do not track” or “DNT” signals. Since the standards for “DNT” signals were adopted, our Site no longer processes or responds to DNT signals.
• H. Location.
You can change your device settings so that your location information is not sent to us or to our Third Party Services by (a) deactivating this function from the settings of your device or (b) denying location access to certain sites or applications by changing preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings. Please note that your location may come from your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or other device settings. Check the device settings for more information.
3. How we use your personal data
• B. For internal use. We use your personal data to move our business forward, including improving our Site content and functionality by analyzing where, on what devices and how our Site is used, how many visitors we receive and where they click on the Site. We also use them to recognize you when you revisit the Site to see if you have participated in surveys or (when Site content is being tested) what version of content you have used.
• D. To provide customer support or respond to you. We collect the information you give us when you contact us. Without your personal data, we cannot respond to you or ensure you have a pleasant experience on our Services.
• E. To ensure your security on our Services . We care about your safety when you use our Services. To ensure this security, we must use your personal data such as information about your device, your activity and other relevant information. We use this information to prevent spam emails, malware or threats to your security, to improve and strengthen our security measures, and to record and verify your identity so that no unauthorized user can gain access to your information. We cannot guarantee your security on our Services without your personal data.
• F. To enforce our terms & conditions or our policies. When you access or use our Services, you are bound by our terms & conditions. To ensure that you observe these, we use your personal data to record, investigate, prevent and reduce any activity, suspected or confirmed, prohibited, illegal or unlawful on our Services. In accordance with applicable law, we may also use your data to investigate, prevent or reduce the number of violations of our terms, agreements and policies and to enforce our agreements with third parties and business partners.
• G. To ensure compliance with the law and the rules. Our Services are subject to certain laws & regulations which require us to use your personal data. For example, we use your information to pay our taxes, to fulfill our legal obligations, to enforce labor and recruitment laws or, if necessary, to manage risks as required by applicable law. Without using your data in these situations, we cannot provide you with Services in accordance with legal requirements and regulations.
4. Sharing of your personal data
Other than sharing your personal data so that you can use our Services or within the legal framework, we do not share your data with unaffiliated third parties. We may disclose your information as described below.
• TO. Within our sales organization. MISS-PAREO.COM is part of a commercial organization with several legal entities, operational processes, management structures and technical systems. MISS-PAREO.COM may share your personal information within this organization to provide you with Services and to take the necessary actions to respond to your request.
• B. Third . We may share your personal data with third party providers, acting on our behalf to help us perform our Services. These third parties may only use your data in accordance with our written instructions and must agree to the data protection measures in place.
• VS. To ensure compliance with the law and the rules . We have the right to disclose your personal data as permitted by law or when we believe it is necessary to do so to protect our rights and / or respond to legal action, court order, regulator request or other process. legal involving MISS-PAREO.COM. If it is a buyout, sale or purchase of our business, we may disclose your personal data to the new (or potential) brand owner.
• D. Third party advertisers. In certain situations, and in accordance with applicable law, we may share your personal data with third parties to promote their products or services.
• F. Consent. We may disclose your personal data for any purpose with your consent.
5. Security measures
We have physical, electronic and procedural security designed to prevent the misuse of your personal data. Our security measures include industry standard physical, technical and administrative measures designed to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your information, maintain data accuracy, ensure the proper use of data, and keep your information secure. personal data. We restrict access to your personal data to employees and third parties who need this information to perform our Services.
Please note that the protection of your personal data is also your responsibility. We ask you to protect your password, your secret questions as well as your answers and other login information to access our Services.
If you have the impression that the security of your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that despite our best efforts, loopholes may occur. In the event of a hack, we will inform you as quickly as possible and the authorities concerned.
6. Your rights
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date. You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data collected with the exception of certain. To protect your privacy and the security of the data collected, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and to allow you access to certain data or to search for or provide data that we have. There are instances where applicable law also requires refusing to provide information or deleting any information we hold. You can Contact us to exercise your rights.
If you send us messages, including emails, we electronically store this information in your account. We will also electronically retain your interactions with customer service and other interactions with MISS-PAREO.COM. We retain these interactions to study and improve our customer service and to investigate potential fraud or breach. We may, over time, delete this data, in accordance with the law.
MISS-PAREO.COM also keeps the data of the Site and the Services for analytical purposes. The use of data is generally kept for a short period of time, with the exception of data used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of the Site or if we are legally obliged to keep this data.
8. Third party sites
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect information from them. If you are under 16, please do not provide your personal information. If we learn that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal information, we will remove it from our data as soon as possible.
10. Note for residents of the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom and Switzerland
This section only applies to people using our Services from the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom or Switzerland (collectively “the European Countries”) at the time of data collection. In accordance with the EU Data Protection Regulation, personal information is referred to as “personal data”. In order to clarify this document, these will be called “personal information” or “personal data” in the same way.
We may ask you to indicate the country in which you are located and where you access or use our Services, or we may rely on your IP address to do so. When we consult your IP address, we cannot apply the terms of this section to people who hide or withhold their location from us so as not to be located in European Countries. If any term in this section conflicts with the terms of this policy, the terms of this section apply to residents of European Countries.
Our relationship with you . Your personal data is collected and processed by ECOM BELVI, who takes care of the Site and sales of MISS-PAREO.COM. In other words, ECOM BELVI is the holder of the personal data. He is responsible for the processing and protection of your personal data.
Legal bases for the processing of your personal data. We refer to the following legal bases subject to the EU data protection regulation regarding the processing of your personal data.
• Section 2 in relation to mobile advertising and analytical & advertising cookies which collect your personal data as described in this section.
• Section 4 (D) Third Party Advertisers
• Section 4 (F) Consent
• Section 3 (A) To provide our Services to you
• Section 3 (C) To send you communications related to our Services
• Section 3 (D) To provide you with customer support or respond to you
• Section 4 (A) Within our sales organization
• Section 4 (B) Third parties
• Section 4 (E) Co-branded services or functionalities
• Section 3 (B) For internal use
• Section 3 (E) To ensure the security of our Services
• Section 3 (F) To enforce our terms & agreements or policies
• Section 3 (G) To ensure compliance with the law and the rules
• Section 4 (C) To ensure compliance with the law and the rules
Marketing. We will only contact you if you are in a European Country by electronic means (email or SMS) only to protect our legitimate interests, in accordance with applicable law or with your consent. If you do not want us to use your personal data for this purpose, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of our messages or by contacting email@example.com. You can unsubscribe at any time for free.
Individual rights. You have the rights listed below when using our Services. We may limit your individual rights when: (a) there is a denial of access requested or authorized by law; (b) allowing access would adversely affect the privacy of others; (c) to protect our rights & property or (d) the request is unnecessary or impracticable. If you want to exercise your rights in accordance with the law in force, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You can request access or deletion of your personal data, with certain exceptions.
• You can correct or update your personal data, object to the processing of the latter, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data or request the portability of your personal data.
• If we collect & process your personal data with your consent, you can revoke this consent at any time. Revoking your consent will not affect the legality of the processing we carried out before this revocation, nor the processing of your personal data carried out in accordance with legal aspects other than consent.
• You have the right to complain to the competent data protection authorities about our collection and use of your personal data.
If you believe that we have infringed or violated your privacy rights, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can deal with your problem directly.
Transfer of your personal data. When you access our Services, your personal data may be processed or transferred outside the European Economic Area. The jurisdiction that concerns data protection may be less protective in this matter. For these transfers, we rely on suitable protections in accordance with the EU data protection regulation, such as standard contractual clauses, a contract with certified companies in protection, and / or we transfer the data in accordance with the Article 49 (1) (b) of the EU Data Protection Regulation to provide Services in accordance with the terms of the Service. If you do not want your information transferred, processed or kept outside the country or jurisdiction that applies to you, you should immediately stop accessing or using our Services. For more details on these transfers and our protections within the framework of these transfers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Contact us